DMSO is used as a topical medication to reduce swelling as a result of trauma.
Your Price: $4.25
4 oz (1 Container Per Unit)
Retail Price: $9.99
You Save: $5.74
How To Use
DMSO 90% Gel by Vedco
Domoso by Fort Dodge
DMSO 90% Gel Ingredients
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is clear, colorless liquid that is capable of being mixed with water and most other organic solvents. It has been known to treat a wide variety of symptoms, but it is mainly used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant drug. DMSO is rapidly absorbed through the skin and distributed widely throughout the body. It also has extensive solvent properties.
The fact that DMSO is easily absorbed through the skin and has the power to dissolve harmful substances throughout the body makes it extremely useful in the treatment of inflammation and swelling, as well as some disease causing agents found anywhere in your dog's body.
- Easily absorbed through the skin
- Effectively reduces pain and swelling
- Potent antioxidant that kills free radicals or disease causing molecules
- Has the ability to carry other drugs through the skin
- Easy to apply topical liquid gel
- Used in DOGS only
- Rapidly absorbed through the skin, so gloves are recommended
- May cause skin irritation
- DMSO should not be used in pregnant animals
- Frequent eye exams should be conducted
- Routine blood work is advised to monitor liver and kidney functions
- Keep out of reach of children
Details About DMSO 90% Gel
"DMSO is used as a topical medication to reduce swelling as a result of trauma."
DMSO 90% Gel Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using DMSO 90% Gel
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- Use as directed by your veterinarian
- Store DMSO at room temperature
- Rubber gloves should be worn when administering
- Cotton swabs may be used for application
- Duration of administration depends on the condition being treated, response to the medication and any
- Complete the prescription as directed unless instructed otherwise by your veterinarian
- DMSO therapy is usually limited to 14 days
- Do not exceed 20 grams / day
Dosage for DOGS
- Apply liberally to affected area
- Topical application should be administered up to 4 times a day