DRONTAL PLUS is a broad spectrum dewormer used in dogs.
Your Price: $5.95 to $20.49
Retail Price: $9.29 to $31.84
You Save: $3.34 to $11.35
Choose An Option
Over 45 lbs
How To Use
Praziquantel / Pyrantel Pamoate / Febantel
Drontal Plus by Bayer
Drontal Plus For Dogs Ingredients
DRONTAL PLUS Basics
DRONTAL PLUS in an oral dewormer used to treat a wide variety of intestinal parasites. There are many types of dewormers, but DRONTAL PLUS is one of the most effective because it kills a broader range of worms. Some of the parasites that DRONTAL PLUS kills include...
DRONTAL PLUS uses a combination of 3 active ingredients that have different modes of action.
- Praziquantel kills tapeworms by enabling the host to digest them.
- Pyrantel Pamoate kills roundworms and hookworms by paralysis.
- Febantel kills whipworms by blocking glucose uptake.
DRONTAL PLUS Facts
- DRONTAL PLUS is available by prescription only.
- Easy to administer, single dose tablets
- Can be crumbled and mixed with food
- Effective against a wide range of intestinal parasites
- Available in different sizes according to the size of your dog...
23 mg for small dogs (2 - 25 lbs)
68 mg for medium dogs (26 - 60 lbs)
136 mg for large dogs (Over 45 lbs)
DRONTAL PLUS Warnings
- DRONTAL PLUS should not be used in animals with known allergies to this drug.
- Do not use in pregnant animals.
- Tapeworms can be passed on to humans, so maintain good personal hygiene.
- Not recommended in animals under 4 weeks of age
Details About Drontal Plus For Dogs
"DRONTAL PLUS is a broad spectrum dewormer used in dogs."
Drontal Plus For Dogs Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Drontal Plus For Dogs
Although rare, other side effects can occur. If you see another side effect that seems unusual or bothersome, contact your veterinarian.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- Use as directed by your veterinarian
- Follow the instructions on the prescription label
- Store DRONTAL PLUS at room temperature
- Do not use in puppies younger than 4 weeks of age
- Tablets can be given with or without food
Dosage for PUPPIES and SMALL DOGS (2 - 25 lbs)
- 2- 4lbs
- 5 - 7lbs
- 8 - 12lbs
- 13 - 18lbs
- 19 - 25lbs
Dosage for MEDIUM DOGS (26 - 60 lbs) Body Weight
- 26 - 30lbs
- 31 - 44lbs
- 45 - 60lbs
Dosage for LARGE DOGS (Over 45 lbs) Body Weight
- 45 - 60lbs
- 61 - 90lbs
- 91 - 120lbs
- In the case of an overdose of DRONTAL PLUS, seek attention from your veterinarian.
- The following symptoms could be signs of an overdose...