Keep EasySpot out of the reach of children and pets.
EasySpot is for topical use only and should not be ingested.
Store EasySpot at room temperature.
Protect EasySpot from direct sunlight and moisture.
Do not dispose of unused product down any drain.
If any EasySpot is left over in the applicator, contact your local solid waste agency for proper disposal.
Details About Easy Spot for Cats
"Easy Spot for Cats controls fleas and ticks."
Easy Spot for Cats Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
EasySpot Directions for Use
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with the notched end pointing up and away from your face and body
- Using scissors, cut off the narrow end at the notches.
- Use the open end of the tube to part your cat's hair between the shoulder blades.
- Apply the whole tube to your cat's skin by squeezing firmly.
- Be sure to use the entire tube.
- Allow treated area to dry thoroughly.
- Cats can be bathed 24hours after treatment.
Frequency of Application
Use EasySpot monthly for the control of flea, tick and chewing lice infestations.