FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS is used for the control and treatment of adult flea and tick infestations.
Your Price: $39.00 to $71.00
Retail Price: $49.25 to $88.79
You Save: $10.25 to $17.79
Your Price: $39.00
3 Months (3 Doses Per Box)
Retail Price: $49.25
You Save: $10.25
Your Price: $71.00
6 Months (6 Doses Per Box)
Retail Price: $88.79
You Save: $17.79
Choose An Option
How To Use
Fipronil & (S)-Methoprene
Frontline Plus by Merial
Frontline Plus For Cats Ingredients
FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS Basics
FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS is a phenylpyrazole, which is an antiparasitic agent that is primarily used to kill adult fleas and ticks. The active ingredients, fipronil and S-methoprene, combine to form a topical solution that collects in the oils of the skin and in the hair follicles. It is not absorbed into the body and does not circulate through the bloodstream. It is spread around the body through the process known as translocation. FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS is used in the treatment of...
- Adult fleas
- Flea eggs and larvae
- Brown dog tick
- American dog tick
- Lone Star tick
- Deer tick
FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS works to control flea and tick infestation by interfering with the brain and spinal cord of insects, resulting in death.
FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS Facts
- FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS is an over the counter drug. No prescription is required.
- Kills existing fleas within 18 hours
- Spreads throughout your pet's body within 24 hours
- Effects of FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS lasts 30 days
- Available in one size for cats
- Also available in FRONTLINE Spray
FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS Warnings
- Do not use FRONTLINE PLUS in...
kittens less than 12 weeks old
- Do not shampoo your pet for 48 hours after application
- Use with caution in old or debilitated animals, or animals that are pregnant or nursing
- Use gloves when applying this product
- Some localized irritation may occur at the application site
- This product is flammable
Details About Frontline Plus For Cats
"FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS is used for the control and treatment of adult flea and tick infestations."
Frontline Plus For Cats Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Frontline Plus For Cats
Some irritation at the application site has been noted. However, there have been very few side effects reported with this product.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- Store FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS at room temperature
- FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS should be applied between the shoulder blades
- Be sure to empty the entire contents in the same spot around the shoulder blades
- Do not use in kittens less than 12 weeks old
Dosage for CATS
- Cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older
- 0.5mL- Apply between shoulder blades once every 30 days
- In the case of a missed dose of FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS, give it as soon as you remember or wait until it is time to give the next dose. DO NOT GIVE A DOUBLE DOSE OF FRONTLINE PLUS for CATS.
- Overdosing is rare and no adverse effects have been reported, even when given up to 5 times the normal dose