FRONTLINE SPRAY provides fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
Your Price: $34.99 to $66.99
Retail Price: $44.35 to $78.41
You Save: $9.36 to $11.42
Your Price: $34.99
250 mL (1 Spray Bottle Per Unit)
Retail Price: $44.35
You Save: $9.36
Your Price: $66.99
500 mL (1 Spray Bottle Per Unit)
Retail Price: $78.41
You Save: $11.42
Choose An Option
How To Use
Frontline Spray by Merial
Frontline Spray Ingredients
FRONTLINE SPRAY Basics
FRONTLINE SPRAY is a phenylpyrazole, which is an antiparasitic agent that is primarily used to kill adult fleas and ticks. The active ingredient, fipronil, is a topical solution that collects in the oils of the skin and in the hair follicles. It is not absorbed into the body and does not circulate through the bloodstream. It is spread around the body through the process known as translocation. FRONTLINE SPRAY is used in the treatment of...
- Adult fleas
- Brown dog tick
- American dog tick
- Lone Star tick
- Deer tick
FRONTLINE SPRAY works in controlling flea and tick infestation by interfering with the brain and spinal cord of insects, resulting in death.
FRONTLINE SPRAY Facts
- Kills adult fleas and newly emerged adult fleas before they can lay eggs
- Stops existing flea infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations
- Kills all life stages of ticks, including the brown dog tick, lone star tick and deer tick
- Rapidly eliminates chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange
- Spreads throughout the body in about 24 hours
- Effects of FRONTLINE SPRAY last 30 days
- For use in puppies and kittens older than 8 weeks of age
FRONTLINE SPRAY Warnings
- Do not use in...
puppies or kittens less than 8 weeks old
- Do not shampoo your pet for 48 hours after application
- Use with caution in old or debilitated animals, or animals that are pregnant or nursing
- Use gloves when applying this product
- Some localized irritation may occur at the application site
- This product is flammable
Details About Frontline Spray
"FRONTLINE SPRAY provides fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice."
Frontline Spray Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Frontline Spray
Some irritation at the application site has been noted. However, there have been very few side effects reported with this product.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- Follow the instructions printed on the product label.
- Store FRONTLINE SPRAY at room temperature.
- Wear latex gloves when applying FRONTLINE SPRAY.
- Hold the bottle in upright position for spray application.
- Apply spray all over your pet's body, except the face, until coat is lightly damp.
- For the head and face, apply FRONTLINE SPRAY on a gloved hand and rub it in gently around your pet's head.
- Avoid contact with your pet's eyes.
- Ruffle your pet's coat while applying spray.
- Wait 24 hours before bathing or letting your pet get wet after application
Dosage for DOGS and CATS
- Spray approximately 1 to 2 pumps / pound of body weight