GentaOtic is used to treat bacterial ear infections and inflammations associated with ear infections.
Your Price: $12.99
Retail Price: $14.05
You Save: $1.06
How To Use
GentaOtic by Butler-Schein
GenOne Otic Solution by VetOne
GentaVed by Vedco
Gentamicin Otic Solution (GentaOtic) Ingredients
Glacial Acetic Acid
Glycerin and Propylene Glycol
GentaOtic Solution successfully combines 2 ingredients, Gentamicin Sulfate and Betamethasone Valerate, to effectively treat bacterial ear infections and inflammation associated with ear infections.
Gentamicin Sulfate is an antibiotic that works to stop bacteria from growing by inhibiting protein synthesis of the bacterial cells. Betamethasone Valerate is a corticosteroid that is a derivative of prednisolone used to decrease the release of inflammatory substances.
GentaOtic is available by prescription only.
GentaOtic effectively treats...
- Bacterial ear infections
- Inflammation associated with ear infections
The solution comes in convenient squeeze bottles for easy application.
- Do not use in animals that are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use in pets with perforated ear drums.
- GentaOtic is not recommended for use in dogs who require hearing to perform their work.
- Do not let animals ingest GentaOtic.
- Ingestion of corticosteroids can cause premature birth and birth defects.
Details About Gentamicin Otic Solution (GentaOtic)
"GentaOtic is used to treat bacterial ear infections and inflammations associated with ear infections."
Gentamicin Otic Solution (GentaOtic) Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Gentamicin Otic Solution (GentaOtic)
Balance and hearing loss are usually only temporary.
If you notice any behavioral or physiological changes in your pet while using GentaOtic, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Always follow the instructions printed on the prescription label.
- Store GentaOtic at room temperature.
- Duration of treatment depends on the severity of the ear condition.
- Ear should be cleaned and dried before treatment.
- Any excess hair in the ear should clipped or removed.