Nutri-Cal is a high calorie nutritional supplement for dogs and cats in need of an energy boost.
Your Price: $9.99
4.25 oz (1 Tube Per Unit)
Retail Price: $13.99
You Save: $4.00
How To Use
Nutri-Cal by Vetoquinol
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
NUTRI-CAL is a high calorie gel supplement used in dogs and cats that are weak, debilitated, or in need of an extra boost of energy. NUTRI-CAL provides a supplement of extra calories and nutrients along with protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals. NUTRI-CAL also provides an added source of energy for hunting and working dogs.
- Easy to administer oral gel
- Concentrated source of vitamins and minerals
- Excellent source of energy for pets recovering from sickness or surgery
- Provides an added source of energy for working and hunting dogs
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- This product is not intended for human consumption.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Details About Nutri-Cal
"Nutri-Cal is a high calorie nutritional supplement for dogs and cats in need of an energy boost."
Nutri-Cal Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Nutri-Cal
No Reported Side Effects
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."
- NUTRI-CAL is available over the counter. No prescription is required.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- To acquaint your pet with the flavor, place a small amount of NUTRI-CAL in your pet's mouth.
- Store in a cool and dry area.
- Remove protective foil before use.
- Use NUTRI-CAL supplement when your pet needs a boost of energy.
- Use NUTRI-CAL supplement when your pet is not eating properly.
Dosage for DOGS and CATS
When eating properly
- 0.15 teaspoonfuls / pound of body weight
- Give once a day
When not eating full food rations
- 0.3 teaspoonfuls (0.1 tablespoon) / pound of body weight