THE EQUALIZER is specifically formulated to remove pet stains and odors.
Your Price: $20.99
Spray Bottle (20 oz)
Retail Price: $21.99
You Save: $1.00
The Equalizer by Vetoquinol
The Equalizer Ingredients
THE EQUALIZER Basics
THE EQUALIZER carpet stain and odor eliminator is scientifically formulated for veterinary use to remove organic stains and odors associated with pets.
THE EQUALIZER recommended for cleaning stains associated with...
- puppy and kitten training
- sick or debilitated animals
- cat littler box aversion
- elimination of behavior problems
THE EQUALIZER carpet stain and odor eliminator is recommended for use on carpet, floors, furniture, auto interiors, litter boxes, cages, and any place where your pet may spend a lot of time laying around.
THE EQUALIZER works on stains associated with urine, feces, vomit, blood, and food.
THE EQUALIZER Facts
- Carpet stain and odor eliminator
- No scrubbing required
- Spray and spots disappear
THE EQUALIZER Warnings
- Skin and eye irritant
- Contents of can are under pressure
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vapor may be harmful
- Do not puncture or incinerate container
- If sprayed on skin, wash with soap and water
- If sprayed in eyes, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and see a physician
Details About The Equalizer
"THE EQUALIZER is specifically formulated to remove pet stains and odors."
THE EQUALIZER Directions
- Blot up excess soil or liquid on the stain.
- Hold THE EQUALIZER can upside down at all times.
- Point the opening on the spray tip towards the spot or stain.
- Depress the tab on the top of the spray tip to spray.
- Hold the can at arm's length and avoid spraying toward any part of the body.
- Apply until the stain is totally covered.
- Stains should quickly go away.
- Blot up any excess liquid.
- Certain stains may require additional applications.
- Wait for 24 hours until the stain is dry before determining if is necessary to re-apply THE EQUALIZER.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."