Vetericyn VF is a one-step topical spray than cleans wounds, treats infection, and kills pathogens, including antibiotic-r...
Vetericyn VF is a one-step topical spray than cleans wounds, treats infection, and kills pathogens, including antibiotic-resistant MRSA.
Your Price: $16.99 to $26.00
Retail Price: $25.99 to $48.18
You Save: $9.00 to $22.18
Your Price: $26.00
16 oz (1 Spray Bottle)
Retail Price: $48.18
You Save: $22.18
Your Price: $16.99
4 oz (1 Spray Bottle)
Retail Price: $25.99
You Save: $9.00
Your Price: $21.99
8 oz (1 Spray Bottle)
Retail Price: $35.99
You Save: $14.00
Choose An Option
Vetericyn VF by Oculus Innovativie Sciences
Vetericyn VF Ingredients
VETERICYN VF Basics
VETERICYN VF is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse, non-toxic solution that speeds healing.
VETERICYN VF is an infection treatment spray based on FDA-cleared Microcyn Technology.
Microcyn Technology is a revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment that kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, including MRSA, as well as fungi, viruses, and spores.
VETERICYN VF cleans wounds, treats infections, and kills bacteria. It is recommended for the management, the treatment, and the acceleration of healing of...
- hot spots
- bites and traumatic wounds
- cuts and abrasions
- skin irritations
- post surgical incision sites
- chronic inflammation
- wound odors
- outer ear infections
- yeast infections
VETERICYN VF Facts
- One-step topical spray
- Cleans wounds
- Treats infection
- Kills bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant MRSA
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria, single-celled organisms, and fungi
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store at room temperature.
- DO NOT FREEZE.
- See label for expiration date.
Details About Vetericyn VF
"Vetericyn VF is a one-step topical spray than cleans wounds, treats infection, and kills pathogens, including antibiotic-resistant MRSA."
Vetericyn VF Is Used To Treat These Symptoms
Possible Side Effects When Using Vetericyn VF
VETERICYN VF Directions
- Follow the instructions printed on the product packaging.
- Remove the top and safety seals from the container.
- Remove the sprayer from the bag and unwrap the hose.
- Insert the hose into the container and tighten the cap.
- Adjust the nozzle to the desired spray setting.
- Begin pulling the trigger on the spray head to dispense VETERICYN VF.
- After using, close the spray nozzle.
Dosage for DOGS and CATS
- Clip the excess hair from the wound area.
- Apply VETERICYN VF liberally on the wound to clean, treat, and promote healing.
- If a bandage is required, apply VETERICYN VF to the bandage.
- Apply the bandage to the wound.
- Repeat as directed by your veterinarian.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."