Click Images For Larger Views
Puppy Love Collection- Cats
Puppy Love Collection- Cats - Collars
Puppy Love Collection- Cats - Harnesses
Puppy Love Collection- Cats - Leads
Cat Breakaway Collars by Lupine
Padded Handle Leads by Lupine
H-Style Harnesses by LupineLUPINE cat collars are durable, stylish, and have a 100% replacement guarantee, even if chewed or scratched.
Show Additional Details
LUPINE Cat Breakaway Collars
LUPINE cat products are designed with both safety and style in mind. For safety purposes, LUPINE cat collars have a breakaway function that releases under about 5 pounds of pressure, so your cats can wear it at all times.
- Available with or without a bell
- Fully adjustable from 8"-12"
Please Note: This collar is not designed for walking your cat on a leash. For cat leash walking, please see the H-style harness. This collar is NOT suitable for dogs due to the breakaway feature.
LUPINE'S 1/2" leads are popular by consumers because of their padded handles. This top rated feature makes it very comfortable in the hand, even with hard pullers.
- Available in 4' and 6' lengths
- Convenient gate-style snap
- Woven design patterns that match LUPINE'S collars and harnesses
LUPINE H-Style Harnesses
LUPINE'S 1/2" H-Style harness is designed with both safety and style in mind. This harness is very secure making it safe to leash walk your cat. An adjustable collar buckles around the neck and is joined to an adjustable girth.
Sizing Your Cat's Harness
- Take the measurement around your cat's chest just behind the front legs
- The measurement of your cat's chest will be the harness size
- Allow space for 1-2 fingers to fit between the harness and the cat's body
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a string and then measure the string
- Harness should not be so tight to cause discomfort, but shouldn't slip over the head either