Show Additional Details
REMEND Corneal Repair Gel Drops have been proven to soothe eyes and heal corneal ulcers in dogs and cats in as little as 48 hours. These eye drops contain natural hyaluronan, which promotes cell migration and supports your pet's natural repair system, thus creating the optimal environment for healing.
REMEND Corneal Repair Gel Drops are also useful in dogs and cats with allergies, or in those pets with moderate to severe dry eye.
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
- For use in acute, trauma-induced, non-infected corneal ulcers
- Comes in a 3 mL bottle
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tube opening to any surface, including eyes or hands
- Consult your veterinarian before using REMEND Corneal Repair Drops with any other eye drops or eye medications
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Eye Inflammation
• Corneal Ulcers
Serious side effects are not expected.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian
- Follow all instructions as listed on the prescription label
- Use REMEND for as long as your veterinarian prescribes
- Wash your hands before using REMEND
- Shake well before use
- Place drops directly into affected eye(s)
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface, including eyes or hands
- Replace cap after use
- Do not stop giving the medication, even if your pet seems to be improving, unless you have consulted with your veterinarian
- Store at room temperature
Dosage for DOGS and CATS
- 1 to 2 drops directly to affected eye(s)
- Apply once every 8 hours (a total of 3 times daily)
- Continue until corneal repair is complete
- In the case of a missed dose of REMEND, give it as soon as you remember or just wait until it is time to give the next one. DO NOT GIVE A DOUBLE DOSE OF REMEND.
- An overdose of REMEND is highly unlikely, however, if you suspect an overdose, flush the eye(s) with water and seek veterinary attention.