Let your pet ride in style! For pets that like to ride in the front seat, the Solvit WATERPROOF BUCKET SEAT COVER is a gre...
Let your pet ride in style! For pets that like to ride in the front seat, the Solvit WATERPROOF BUCKET SEAT COVER is a great choice for protecting the seat from dirt, dander, and “spills”.
Your Price: $29.99
One Size (1 Cover Per Unit)
Retail Price: $34.99
You Save: $5.00
Sta-Put Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover by Solvit
WATERPROOF BUCKET SEAT COVER Features
- Made from durable, heavy-gauge polyester material
- Fully waterproof backing
- Multiple elastic straps and a Sta-Put device keep the cover firmly in place in all vehicles.
- Classic color scheme.
- Machine washable
- One year warranty
- Product dimensions: 52" x 22"
- Product weight: 1.5 lbs
Details About Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover
"Let your pet ride in style! For pets that like to ride in the front seat, the Solvit WATERPROOF BUCKET SEAT COVER is a great choice for protecting the seat from dirt, dander, and “spills”."
Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover Directions
- Designed to fit all automotive bucket seats.
- The cover is held in place by means of five elastic straps on the back: two that hold the headrest portion in place and three that hold the cover to the bucket seat.
- An elastic strap runs around the perimeter of the seat portion
- Slide the middle three elastic straps over the top of the seat and pull the cover down so it is correctly positioned on the back of the seat.
- Slip the headrest portion of the cover with the top two straps over the seat headrest.
- Position the straps as needed to evenly distribute them.
- Locate the Sta-put™ device, a short piece of plastic tubing attached by a short strap, on the underside of the seat cover.
- Push the tube into the crevice where the seat back meets the bottom seast cushion.
- Sta-put™ can be removed with a strong tug, but will hold firmly enough to keep the cover in place during normal use.
- Finish installation by stretching the bottom portion of the seat cover down over the seat.
- Wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Machine wash the cover in a commercial-size front loading washing machine.
- Use cold water with a mild detergent.
- Line dry.
Our Information Is Not Intended To Replace The Advice Of Your Veterinarian
"Do not use our product information for diagnostic purposes. Always take your pet to your veterinarian to obtain a diagnosis and course of treatment. Only your veterinarian is qualified to assess all possible side effects, interactions, precautions, warnings and possible allergic reactions relating to the use of this product or drug with your pet."