Bravecto PLUS for Cats Basics
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is a topical treatment for fleas, ticks, AND heartworm, as well as treats hookworms and roundworms.
- Fluralaner and Moxidectin are the active ingredients in Bravecto Plus for Cats.
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is available by prescription only.
- Bravecto Plus only has to be applied every 60 days.
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is available in three different sizes...
- 2.6-6.2 lbs (112.5 mg Fluralaner/ 5.6mg Moxidectin)
- >6.3-13.8 lbs (250 mg Fluralaner/ 12.5mg Moxidectin)
- >13.9-27.5 lbs (500 mg Fluralaner/ 25mg Moxidectin)
Bravecto Plus for Cats Facts
- Bravecto for Cats works to prevent...
- Fluralaner fights fleas and ticks by inhibiting the arthropod nervous system.
Bravecto Plus for Cats Warnings
- Keep Bravecto Plus for Cats out of the reach of children and pets.
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is for topical use. Do not let your cat ingest Bravecto Plus.
- Bravecto Plus for Cats is extremely flammable. Keep Bravecto Plus away from open flames, heat, or cigarettes.
- Wash your hands after applying Bravecto Plus for Cats.
- Do not get Bravecto Plus for Cats in your, or your cat's, eye.
- In case your, or your cat's, eyes come into contact with Bravecto Plus, flush the eye slowly with water.
- Use Bravecto Plus cautiously in cats...
- Who are pregnant or nursing
- With a history of neurologic abnormalities
Bravecto PLUS for Cats Directions
- Use Bravecto Plus as directed by your veterinarian.
- Always follow the instructions printed on the prescription label.
- To apply Bravecto Plus, rotate the cap one full turn until it clicks.
- Do not remove the cap. It is necessary for the application of the medication.
- Apply Bravecto at the base of the skull of your cat, parting the fur to apply the medication directly to the skin.
- Apply the entire contents of the tube in the same spot at the base of the skull.
Dosage for Bravecto PLUS for Cats
- Apply one tube every 8 weeks.
- For cats 6 months of age or older
Bravecto Plus for Cats Dosage FAQs
- Overdoses of Bravecto for Cats are rare.
- In case of a missed dose, simply give the dose when you remember. Do not give a double dose of Bravecto Plus.
Serious side effects associated with Bravecto Plus for Cats are rare, but if you notice behavioral or physiological changes in your cat, call your veterinarian immediately.