Frontline Gold for Dogs Basics
- Frontline Gold for Dogs is a phenylpyrazole, or an anti parasitic agent, that is used to kill adult fleas and ticks.
- Frontline Gold for Dogs includes the active ingredients:
- Frontline Gold collects in the oils of the skin and in the hair follicles.
- Frontline Gold is not absorbed into the body and does not circulate through the bloodstream.
- Frontline Gold spreads around the body through translocation.
- Frontline Gold for Dogs is used to treat:
- Frontline Gold for Dogs works by interfering with the brain and spinal cord of insects.
- Frontline Gold starts to kill fleas within 30 minutes of application, and up to 100% of fleas within 12 hours.
- The effects of Frontline Gold for Dogs last 30 days
- Frontline Gold for Dogs is waterproof.
- Frontline Gold for Dogs is available in different sizes:
Frontline Gold for Dogs Warnings
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Frontline Gold is not for human use.
- puppies less than 8 weeks old
- Do not allow your pet to get wet for 24 hours after application.
- Use with caution in old or debilitated animals.
- Use gloves when applying Frontline Gold.
- Some localized irritation may occur at the application site.
- Frontline Gold is flammable.
- Store at room temperature, protected from light and moisture.
Frontline Gold for Dogs Directions
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Store at room temperature.
- Apply Frontline Gold for Dogs between the shoulder blades.
- Empty the entire contents of the tube in the same spot between the shoulder blades.
- Do not use in puppies less than 8 weeks old.
- In the case of a missed dose of Frontline Gold for Dogs, give it as soon as you remember or wait until it is time to give the next dose. DO NOT GIVE A DOUBLE DOSE OF FRONTLINE GOLD for DOGS.
Irritation at the application site can occur. If you notice any other behavioral or physiological changes in your pet during Frontline treatment, contact your veterinarian.