- flea larvae
- horse bots
- Apply 1-2 trigger squeezes / pound of body weight.
- For larger dogs, spray until damp, but not saturated.
Dosage for PUPPIES and KITTENS
- Light, even coverage of the hair coat will provide effective flea control.
- For puppies and kittens less than 3 pounds, spray a towel with Ovitrol Plusand wrap it around your pet for 5-10 minutes, leaving the head exposed.
- You may also spray a brush or cotton ball and work it thoroughly into your pet's coat.
Dosage for HORSES AND PONIES
- Use in puppies and kittens 12 weeks or older.
- Remove excess dirt and dust by brushing your horse's coat.
- Apply spray directly to horse's coat, especially legs, shoulders, flanks, and topline.
- For your horse's face, spray a cloth and rub Ovitrol Plus onto the face and head, avoiding the eyes.