Yes, all of our medications are US, FDA Approved Veterinary Medications. We are licensed in all 50 states as a pharmacy and hold national accreditations. All of these credentials can be verified by reviewing the seals of accreditation on the bottom of our site.
PetMart Pharmacy guarantees all products and medications. Our veterinarian owners order these medicines for our pharmacy and they are the same medications that your veterinarian prescribes.
What Is a .Pharmacy Domain?
A .pharmacy domain (pronounced “dot pharmacy”) is part of a website’s address like “.com” or “.biz”: (www.safe.pharmacy). It enables people to identify an online pharmacy or pharmacy-related website as safe and legitimate. Since .pharmacy is a verified domain, websites are evaluated against a set of safety standards before being able to register the domain.
Benefits of .Pharmacy
- .Pharmacy is a seal of safety that cannot be faked.
- Consumers can be sure your website is safe simply by looking for “.pharmacy” in your URL. • Google*, Bing*, and Yahoo!* allow .pharmacy websites to advertise on their search engines. *United States and Canada
- Visa recognizes .pharmacy websites as legitimate pharmacy merchants
- Your company contributes to the protection of public health by standing out as trustworthy
- .Pharmacy enhances brands; websites with this domain are part of an elite group focused on patient safety.
Why Is .Pharmacy Important?
Today, the vast majority of websites selling prescription drugs online are doing so illegally – many of them sell unapproved, substandard, and counterfeit medicine.
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®), the official registry of the .pharmacy domain, has found that 96% of the nearly 11,500 internet drug outlets it has reviewed are out of compliance with United States pharmacy laws and practice standards.
Of the websites NABP has identified as Not Recommended, 88% appear to have affiliations with networks of rogue internet outlets and 89% don’t require a valid prescription!