- Pet-Ema is available over the counter. No prescription is required.
- Pet-Ema is an emema for dogs and cats that helps to...
- provide relief from constipation
- re-establish normal bowel function after surgery
- Pet-Ema helps soften stool by lubricating the rectal wall.
- Pet-Ema comes in an easy to use, disposable syringe.
- Pet-Ema is available in two sizes...
- 125 mg, 6 mL syringe (for cats)
- 250 mg, 12 mL syringe (for cats and dogs)
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Pet-Ema is not intended for human use.
- Pet-Ema is for rectal use only.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Follow the instructions printed on the product packaging.
- Store at room temperature, protected from heat and moisture.
- Remove cap from syringe and insert tip of syringe into rectum.
- Syringe tip may be lubricated prior to insertion.
- Slowly depress syringe to express medication.
- If necessary, repeat treatment after one hour.
If you notice any behavioral or physiological changes in your pet while administering Pet-Ema, contact your veterinarian immediately.