SYNOTIC is a topical medication used to treat inflammatory conditions of the ear. This medication contains a corticosteroid called fluocinolone, which serves as an anti-inflammatory. SYNOTIC also contains DMSO, which is another medication that aids in the absorption of fluocinolone and also has some anti-inflammatory properties.
SYNOTIC works by preventing the production of chemicals in the ear that trigger allergic and inflammatory conditions.
- Effectively relieves inflammation and itching of the ears
- DMSO improves the absorption of the corticosteroids and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Conveniently packaged in a dropper bottle
- Recommended for topical application to the ear canal of dogs ONLY
- Make sure the ear drum is intact before application of SYNOTIC
- Notify your veterinarian if your pet is on any other medications
- Wear gloves when applying SYNOTIC