- Zylkene is available over the counter. No prescription is required.
- Zylkene is a nutritional supplement made by Vetoquinol USA.
- Zylkene capsules help reduce chronic and situational stress in dogs and cats, and increase their ability to cope with change.
- Zylkene is an all-natural, non-sedating nutritional supplement.
- Zylkene reduces the signs of stress, without any known side effects.
- Zylkene comes in multiple easy to administer sizes:
- 75 mg (For Cats and Dogs 0-22 lbs)
- 225 mg (For Cats and Dogs 22-65 lbs)
- 450 mg (For Dogs 33-132 lbs)
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Zylkene is not intended for human consumption.
- Store at room temperature.
- Zylkene is for intermittent or supplemental use only.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Follow the instructions printed on the product packaging.
- Zylkene may be given as a whole capsule or opened.
- Opened capsules can be sprinkled on food or treats to make administration easy.
- Store capsules at room temperature protected from moisture.
For dogs and cats 10 lbs or less:
For dogs and cats 11 - 22 lbs:
- Give one 75 mg capsule daily.
For dogs 22 - 32 lbs:
- Give two 75 mg capsules daily.
For dogs 33 - 65 lbs:
- Give one 225 mg capsule daily.
For dogs 66 - 132 lbs:
- Give two 225 mg capsules daily or 1 450 mg capsule daily.
- Give two 450 mg capsules daily.
There are no known side effects associated with Zylkene. However, if you notice any behavioral or physiological changes in your pet while giving Zylkene, stop use and contact your veterinarian.